Everyone likes Delicious Nutritious Food. There is a
paucity of good eating outlets and good chefs. Take your
culinary skills several notches up at Mamta Creations.
Mamta Creations is committed to FOCUS on enabling our students to be the most prepared, best skilled and determined culinary Professionals available for the Hospitality Industry in Chennai India. Our vision is to To create world class Chefs who will be able to take independent responsibility from day one on the job. We create passion to cook and develop Chefs in order to become a part of Great Culinary Tradition of Excellence with skills that set them apart from the competition in a demanding and ever changing Hospitality Industry. Here the Students will find harmony among their love for fine dining food, passion to create delicious and beautiful Culinary Art above all an excellent environment to nurture the serving attitude where a difference can be experienced.
What can you learn:
1) Cake Making, Frosting and Decoration - Cake Pops, Brownies, Cake in a Jar, Mug Cakes, Muffins, Plum Cakes, Black Forest, etc.
2) Icecreams, Kulfis and Popsicles
3) North Indian Cooking - Paneer items, Dal Makhani, Kashmiri Aludam, Klub Kachori, Chhole Bhature, Kulchaa, Stuffed Paratha, Malai Koftaa, etc.
4) South Indian Cooking - Poriyal, Kolambo, Upmaa, Veg Korma, Avviyal, Sambhar, Dosa, etc.
5) Fruit Juice, Blossoms and Mocktails, etc.
6) Bread and Buns - Pizzas, Breads, Burgers, Doughnuts, Cookies, Tarts, Puffs, etc.
7) Desserts and Pudding - North Indian, Triple Pudding, Mousse , Caramel Custard, etc.
8) Chocolate Making - Nutty Balls, Wafers, Lolly Pops, Florals, Nutella, Health Bars, etc.
9) Mexican Dishes - Quesadillas, Burritos, Tacos, Salsa, Enchilada , etc.
10) Italian Dishes - Risotto , Pasta, Tiramisu , etc.
11) Chinese Dishes - Manchurian, Chowmein, Spring Rolls, American Chop Suey, Fried Rice, Stir Fry Vegetables, Chilli Paneer, Fried Rice, etc.
12) Snacks and Chaats - Bhel Puri, Golgappas, Samosa, Dahi Wada, Ragdaa Patty, Cutlets, Basket Chats, etc.